We have many customers asking about what is included in the package for the class A AIS transceiver True Heading Carbon Pro. Well, here are the pictures so you see what you get when you buy one of these AIS transponders
This is the box weighting around 4 kg.
You will find everything you need to install the AIS on your vessel. The only item not included is the VHF antenna. You can use an standard marine VHF antenna. The items in the box are the following:
● Carbon-ProAIS transceiver
● GPS antenna with 20m cable
● Data cable
● Junction box
● Power cable
● Trunnion bracket
● Panel mount brackets
● Fixing screws
● User and installation manual
● Quick start guide
● Support tools CD
Detail of transponder and manual:
And the back view of the transponder with all the connectors:
Following the Quick Guide and the Manual you will find it very easy to do the installation.
In a earlier post we were introducing the True Heading Carbon Pro class A transponder.
In this post we would like to show the installation diagram:
Perfect for regulatory compliance of AIS on-board or for professional use, the new TRUE HEADING Carbon PRO is a full featured AIS Class A transponder.
- Display included, no need for external display or PC
- Built in GPS receiver
- GPS antenna w/10m cable is included
- Separate button for adjusting the background light. – Can be programmed from a PC
- Presets for navigational status
- Function i very easy to reach
- VHF antenna must be added
In Atlantic Source we sell this equipment. Get in touch with us and we will send you a quote.